Warticide – The Best Wart Removal Product Review
Warts are nothing but painless, small, rough skin growth caused by human papilloma virus (HPV). They are not cancerous. Generally, these warts disappear within a few months to a few years but a number of treatments may speed up the process.
Warticide contains ingredients like salicylic acid and Cedar leaf oil that are proved to work on warts very well. This solution is advised to be used for two weeks to completely remove the wart. There’s also another advice that states that it is highly effective on common warts. It is also very important to notice that warticide can not be used on sensitive areas like the face or genitals since it contains acid.
List of Ingredients:
Warticide contains one active content i.e. salicylic acid and few other inactive content which are mentioned below:-
– Salicylic acid:
This salicylic acid (10% strength) is the active content of warticide which is generally used in most of the wart removers. Salicylic acid dissolves the substance within the wart itself and this causes the wart to easily come off.
– Cedar leaf oil:
Cedar leaf oil is anti-viral in nature so it helps in removing the wart.
– Tea Tree oil:
Tea tree oil has so many qualities including anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
– Other ingredients:
Ethyl alcohol ( C2H5OH), water and Xantham gum.
Pros and Cons:
– It has all the selected and handpicked products which are proved to cure warts.
– Only requires you to apply it twice a day for best results.
– Each bottle contains a solution for about 30 applications.
– The application is easy as warticide contains liquid gel dropper with it.
– It is safe to use as there are no side effects of using it so far as it contains all the natural extracts.
– Warticide provides 60 days money back guarantee. So your money is safe.
– Warticide cannot be used on sensitive areas like face and genitals.
– The product is comparatively newer in the market but so far it has received only positive reviews.
How To Use It:
Soak the area with warm water for 5 minutes prior to applying warticide. Now dry the area and use the dropper of warticide to apply the product on the desired place. Repeat the process for 2 weeks, twice a day.
How To Get It:
The product can be bought directly from the website ( HERE ) by placing an order. You may get three different offers at the official page of warticide. Buying from the official website will ensure that you are buying the original and genuine product.
In the end, it can be concluded that warticide is the best wart remover product in the market today, judging by reviews received so far from their valuable