Know The Fastest Way to Get Rid of Pimples
Every woman’s dream is to always have a flawless skin that is not only radiant, but also smooth and healthy without blemishes.
Rough and dry skin with pimples, especially on the face, lower a woman’s self-esteem. You might go to bed at night feeling fresh and have a good night’s sleep, but when you wake up in the morning and look in the mirror all you see is a red and swollen sore on your face. This is not the best way to start your day.
Pimples, which are considered as a normal skin condition, can affect both men and women and appear on your neck, shoulders, back or face.
These inflammations of the skin are caused by bacteria, which infect the oil glands. Even though there are prescription drugs and lotions that can help get rid of this problem, the result is not always instant.
The fastest way to get rid of pimples is by the use of natural remedies, which are available in our homes. The following are the most approved home remedies for getting rid of pimples:
Use Of Tea Tree Oil
This oil, which has antibacterial properties, is known for treating many skin conditions, hence the best home remedy for pimples. The oil has the ability to remove pimples by breaking up clogged pores and getting r id of dead skin cells that may lead to the formation of pimples. For the best results ensure to dilute the tea tree oil.
Direction of use
– Mix a few drops of tea tree oil with six drops of water/ 1 tablespoon of Aloe Vera cream.
– Dip a cotton ball in the solution, apply it on your face, leave it for about 20-30 minutes, and then rinse with cold or lukewarm water.
– Another option is to use tea tree essential oil, which you apply on your face using a cotton ball. Wait for 20 minutes, then rinse.
– You can then moisturize your face.
Steam Your Face
Pimples appear due to clogged pores. Using hot water to steam your face will help open the pores, hence making your skin breath. The steam will also remove bacteria, dirt, and oil on your skin.
– Pour boiling point water in a container and let your face to be exposed to the steam for 2-3 minutes.
– Use lukewarm water to rinse your face.
– You can then apply a moisturizer, which is oil-free.
This item can be found in almost all homes. However, the best remedy for pimples is the white toothpaste and not gel toothpaste.
• Take some white toothpaste and apply on the affected areas before going to bed. Leave the paste overnight and wash in the morning using cold water.
• You can apply it again during the day to get rid of pimples faster.
• For it to be effective, leave it for at least 30 minutes before you rinse it off
Use Of Basil Leaves
The remedy is applied at night when going to bed and can remove pimples instantly.
• You can make a liquid extract by dipping basil leaves in warm water and leave it for about 15-20 minutes.
• Wash your face and then dip a cotton ball in the liquid extracted and apply it on your face.
• Let it stay on your face overnight and then rinse it off in the morning.
In order to get rid of pimples faster, use fresh lemon juice and not bottled juice, which has preservatives in it. The juice in lemon has antibacterial effects and can be used to clean the skin by removing dark spots and pimples. However, if you have sensitive skin, lemon juice is not a suitable remedy.
• Take a few drops of fresh lemon juice and apply directly to the areas with pimples.
• Leave it overnight and rinse it off with warm water in the morning.
• Alternatively, you can mix 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice and a tablespoon of cinnamon powder to make a paste.
• Apply the paste on the pimples and leave it overnight. Rinse it off with warm water in the morning.
This plant can also be used to get rid of pimples as it has antibacterial properties.
• Grind 2-3 fresh garlic cloves to extract juice.
• Add a few drops of water to dilute the juice
• Apply the solution to the pimples.
• Another solution is to take 3 cloves of garlic and mash them in water. Leave for 15 minutes to soak and then add Aloe Vera cream.
• Apply the mixture to the areas with pimples and leave for 30 minutes.
• Wash it off with lukewarm water.