Spider And Varicose Veins
Spider veins, also referred to as telangiectasia are small dilated blood vessels that appear near the skin’s surface. These blood vessels measure about 0.5 to 1 mm in diameter. Telangiectasia veins are mainly seen or found the face around the cheeks, nose and the chin.
Varicose veins, on the other hand, are threads that are twisted and have become enlarged. Although varicose veins can occur anywhere, mostly they occur on the legs.
Severe long standing varicose veins can lead to venous eczema, swelling of the leg, ulceration and skin thickening. You can get rid of these veins through lifestyle changes or through treatment.
Causes of telangiectasia include age, hereditary factors, and pregnancy.
Signs and Symptoms of spider/varicose veins
- Veins that are blue or dark purple in colour.
- Twisted and bulged like veins.
- Bleeding may occur if you are suffering from varicose veins.
- Severe pain that occurs when you stand or sit for a long period of time.
- Itchiness around one or several veins.
- Burning and swelling of lower legs.
- Changes in colour and the vein hardens.
- Skin ulcers near the ankle area.
- Wearing support stockings is one way of treating spider veins. The stockings give a support system to the legs. You can obtain the support stockings from any surgical supply store.
- Weight loss, excellent skin hygiene regular exercise is also another way of treating the ailment.
- Sclerotherapy a process that uses a high concentration of salt solution is also used in the treatment spider vein. The salt solution is injected directly into the swollen vein; this causes the vein to disappear for 3 – 6 weeks. This method is simple and cost friendly.
- Laser treatment. This is a process where a minor laser fiber is administered into the vein causing the vein to flop. This procedure is completed as an outpatient under confined anaesthesia.
Skin Restoration With H-Varicose Veins Formula
Varicose vein is a skin condition that causes a lot of distress among many people. Its cause factors include: pregnancy, heredity and overweight. In today’s world, it is no secret that approximately 50% of adults, especially women suffer from this.
It is important to note that People spend so much time trying out different procedures and chemical substances to get rid of this condition, which might actually impose negative effects on your skin. However, H-varicose veins formula provides a natural healing and nourishing process for both the veins and skin.
What is H-varicose Veins Formula?
It is a safe and natural formula extracted from plants, whose concentration is well balanced to ensure it does not harm your skin and overall health. It contains some of the following ingredients:
Hazelnut oil- It is known for its natural skin nourishment properties and studies have shown that it does not result to contrary skin reactions.
Collinsonia Canadensis 12c- Its enhances blood circulation which gets rid of tightening within blood vessels. It also aids in relieving mucous and hemorrhoid conditions.
It’s important to note that this product originates from United States where quality standards are the first priority.
Mode of Application
H-varicose veins formula is similar to your skin lotion. Simply apply a reasonable amount above and around the affected areas, by strictly following the right prescription, within few weeks you will realize great improvements and reduced pressure in the affected area.
It has no effects since all its ingredients are naturally extracted. However, it’s always important to refer to a medical practitioner before using the product.
It is very affordable and with time access to this medication has been made easier. Besides you don’t require a prescription to purchase it. The formula can be purchased online and shipped to your address; what’s important is that it has a verified system of payment.
You can purchase the formula as early as possible and start embracing the natural healing process in re-establishing your skin again.